[OIDFSC] Native application SSO Working Group

Richard Sand rsand at idfoundry.com
Thu Jul 18 17:00:05 UTC 2013

+1. The name will impact potential adoption, foolish to think it won't, and
"SSO" is a commonly (mis)understood term and often appears in business
requirements, even though it is often a misnomer or neglects other
important related aspects such as log off, session management etc. SSO is a
name here, not a binding technical scope

Sent from my iPhone