[OIDFSC] Native application SSO Working Group

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 17 20:51:28 UTC 2013

I don't believe the acronym NSSA - for Native Single Authorization Agent is taken in computer science contexts (the National Scholastic Surfing Association notwithstanding).

I agree with John that the "single" is important and agree with Tony that "single" doesn't qualify "sign-on" in this case.

Can we go with the name Native Single Authorization Agent and the mailing list name openid-specs-nssa and call it good?

                                                            -- Mike