[OIDFSC] Native application SSO Working Group

n-sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Thu Jul 4 05:19:54 UTC 2013

Could you kindly spell it out?

 From what I have been hearing, Facebook was just using fast application
switch, which is nothing more than Self-issued thing that we have, and
iOS's native login support given to facebook, twitter, and Weibo.
Perhaps you are thinking of something else.

Of course, I could be complete wrong. I should probably read
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/howtos/ios-6/
and

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/Social/Reference/Social_Framework/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40012233

as well.

Having said that, if Apple's interface is not open, perhaps it is a task
for an industry consortia like OpenID Foundation to go and ask Apple to
open up the API for other IdPs as well. Do not know if they are going to
listen, but still, it might be our duty to try.

Nat

--
Nat Sakimura (n-sakimura at nri.co.jp)
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.

PLEASE READ:
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete your copy from
your system.