[OIDFSC] Native application SSO Working Group

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 3 21:25:51 UTC 2013

This proposed charter did not incorporate any of the proposed improvements and clarifications that I circulated to the authors - not even the spelling corrections or the (I believe necessary) statement that "This specification will not make breaking changes to OpenID Connect 1.0".

My proposed version is attached.  I would appreciate it you would resubmit the charter with these corrections incorporated.  After that, I will support the formation of the working group.

				Thank you,
				-- Mike