Native application SSO Working Group

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon Jul 1 13:06:01 UTC 2013

Hi Torsten,

In point 3 the charter talks about using id_tokens to get access tokens.

So it is imagined that the mechanism would issue id_tokens likely along the lines that Google is doing for the play store by having a 3rd party as an audience and using "azp" to indicate the client the token was issued to.   We don't want to be too specific on the solution in the charter.

If you think something needs to be added let me know.

John B.