Mozilla BrowserID

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:51:11 UTC 2011

There is an advantage to throwing out the bad identifiers, It allows the
user interface to be made a lot simpler as anything not an email address is
wrong.

No URLs, no XRIs.

As for what to do if the email provider does not provide BrowserID, I don't
think it is a problem, I would probably separate the accounts in any case.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/