OpenID Observatory

Antonio Tapiador del Dujo atapiador at dit.upm.es
Wed May 26 10:01:24 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

I am a Ph.D student from Technical University of Madrid. A colleague and me
are working in a study of the current state of OpenID deployments. We have
built a tool for it, the OpenID Observatory:

	http://openid-observatory.dit.upm.es/

There you can find statistics about most used OpenID providers, web standards,
OpenID protocol versions, etc... We have seed it with the OpenID identifiers
obtained from a few blogs [1], but you can also check yours. The data is
refreshed every night.

All feedback is very welcome. The source code is available at github [2].

We hope you will find it interesting!
Cheers.

[1] http://openid.verselogic.net/2007/03/07/hello-world/,
http://factoryjoe.com/blog/, http://daveman692.livejournal.com/,