[OpenID board] Why Connect?

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Tue May 25 07:54:46 UTC 2010

Yes with all due respect to you Eran, "Marketing" the subject as quoted
elsewhere on this thread, like you think, is not the solution to the
problem.

There was a Company whose management policy was to hire the top management
graduates of the US. They used hire graduates by the dozens, they used tell
these guys to "THINK OUT OF THE BOX". The problem is that they "LOST SIGHT
OF THE BOX".

The name of the Company was Enron. So let us not talk "Marketing,
Management, MBA" stories here.

I see Openid as a Startup. Right!

And like all startups OpenID need's "Angels" to invest in it. Unfortunately
all the OpenID "Angels's" have names attached to them. Like "Google.
Facebook, Microsoft, Yahoo etc etc etc"

And this is unfortunately the "SAD STORY OF OPENID".

"A STORY OF SELLING OUR SOULS TO THE CORPORATES".

http://hi.im/santosh