[OpenID board] Why Connect?

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Tue May 25 05:30:59 UTC 2010

I would like to solve to solve the identity problem for more than the B2C use cases and the JanRain's customers.

I think a more general solution will reap an order of magnitude of rewards for all players.

I worry that the Connect path leads us into a dead end that will take us years to get out of.

I posted a scenario that I hope helps illustrate how I see the technologies working together to create more value for RPs and users.

-- Dick