[OpenID board] Why Connect?

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:52:15 UTC 2010

Sorry to say this Eran. I have researched all your posts on the OpenID
Forums, plus your own work elsewhere. And will tell what I have concluded.

1) You disappeared from the OpenID forums since 2007, and never bothered to
contribute anything for the better part of the last three years. So why are
you back here right now?

2) After reading up all the work you have done in the identity arena, you
have been "FLIP FLOPPING" on your views all the time. You are so to speak
"ALL OVER THE PLACE" when it comes to your views. I mean just read your own
blogs!

http://hi.im/santosh