Fwd: [Kantara - Community] Kantara Initiative announces the formation of the Federation Interoperability Work Group (FIWG)

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Tue May 25 00:20:50 UTC 2010

Some people may be interested in this cross protocol WG being formed at Kantara.

The goal is to define the mechanisms for sharing meta data across multiple Trust framework providers for openID, SAML, IMI (Information Cards), and WS-Fed.

RP who are interested in consuming this trust information may want to participate.

No Kantara membership is required and the group operates under the creative Commons Share alike policy.

This is primarily for the Trust Framework Providers like OIX and Kantara , InCommon and other academic and commercial providers.

This is a further step in operationalizing the FICAM trust frameworks.

Every one is welcome this is not just a US thing.

Regards
John B.

Begin forwarded message: