OpenID v.Next Core Protocol WG Charter :: DRAFT 2

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:42:32 UTC 2010

If we make the spec so that it is reliable, functional and cruft-free
it should be applicable to pretty much any use case.

What these sound like to me are use cases rather than goals. If the
use cases result in different requirements that is interesting,
otherwise it is unnecessary.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/