[OpenID board] FW: Connect Work Group proposal

Jonathan Coffman jonathan.coffman at gmail.com
Sat May 22 16:03:43 UTC 2010

One way to communicate what these groups are striving for would be to
take the WG proposals and map them together to form an ad-hoc roadmap
showing the use-cases that various groups are attempting to solve
whether from the spec, development, or product/marketing perspective.

In that same vein, I think it would be useful to have a '2010
priorities' page on the OIDF web site outlining what the Foundation by
way of its committees and WG are putting an emphasis on this year.