Connect spec updated

Pid pid at pidster.com
Wed May 19 10:11:26 UTC 2010

On 19/05/2010 09:51, Santosh Rajan wrote:
> " welcome anyone new into this community" is about offering something
> new for anybody, frequently. Any marketing person will tell you that.
> According to your own admission OpenID has not offered a new protocol
> version 2007. So please do not cast aspersions in the wrong direction.

I *am* new around here and I'm trying to get up to speed with the state
of play.  I would find it easier to comprehend the suggestions being
discussed if there was slightly less background noise.

A community supporting a mature standard or product need not offer new
things regularly as long as it can support the inquiries of new members.

I think it would be unusual to churn out new specs constantly just to
keep new community members interested.  This is not an environment
that's comparable to an online shop.

$0.02