OpenID versus oAuth 2

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Tue May 18 10:33:47 UTC 2010

The same with Artifact Binding 1.0 draft 06. It is a chartered work
group at OpenID Foundation.
(OpenID Connect / v.Next etc. needs to be chartered and approved yet.)
It is very similar to David's straw man. Main difference is that you
still can get the same
identifier as OpenID 2.0. It also is a trivially implementable spec.

See here: https://openid4.us/ for links etc.

Cheers,

=nat