Requirements discussion of OpenID Future

Anthony Nadalin tonynad at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 22 04:54:37 UTC 2010

I'm a little confused; I'm not seeing much difference from your list to the charter that was submitted http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-council/2010-May/000272.html so not sure what this list represents, can you give us some background as I did not see these discussions going on while the charter was being discussed.

Maybe a simpler approach is to start fresh on OAuth for authentication http://www.goland.org/adhocauthentication/ and discovery http://www.goland.org/simplewebfinger/