XAuth critiques

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 06:31:07 UTC 2010

Sorry to say this. Even though you think the situation is "overblown", I
think you have "really lost it", I think you have really gone "NUTS". I
think your own suggestion in an earlier post that you would like to go
australia, frankly, I thing, is a good idea and you should keep up with that
promise.

http://hi.im/santosh