[OpenID] Finally the Shit has hit the fan!

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Mon Jun 7 19:34:32 UTC 2010

>It's not a centralized component[1].

It is for now, and if you're going to wait for browser upgrades, why
not push for the full OpenID support instead of aiming to provoke
them into patching xAuth so users get privacy back?

>Unfortunately, FUD sells and Eran's post is being retweeted and
>cited pretty widely.

It was the linked-to post in Santosh's thread, so I emphasized the
point that Santosh has consistently missed, both here and in the past.

>If you're going to agree with his objections,

I agree with the single point about centralization, and the links you
posted are also in agreement. There seems to be no debate here.

-Shade