Draft charter for OpenID Certification working group

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:09:14 UTC 2010

Typo in the charter: "resulting set of *use-caess*".

Tony: How would you modify the Charter to support the Policy aspect you
want? What would your diff look like?

Chris

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Anthony Nadalin <tonynad at microsoft.com>wrote:

>  So it seems that Policy was dropped out of the original description of
> the charter. The problem is that not factoring in policy concerns more
> generally in OpenID v.Next could hurt adoption. An example would be the lack
> of prior informed consent for the linking that might occur as OpenID v.Next
> goes up the assurance scale, but maybe no one is interested in OpenID going
> beyond Level 1.

Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate, Google

Personal: http://factoryjoe.com
Follow me on Buzz: http://buzz.google.com/chrismessina
...or Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrismessina

This email is:   [ ] shareable    [X] ask first   [ ] private