Draft OpenID 2.x User Experience working group charter

Jonathan Coffman jonathan.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:26:11 UTC 2010

Active clients or no active clients -- I am in full support of
creating best practices (using research) for login/connect style
actions across a variety of platforms. Regardless of the technology
used (and whether or not the technology actually exists yet), RP
adoption depends on having a clear set of standards.