Connect WG?

John Bradley john.bradley at wingaa.com
Tue Jul 13 01:58:26 UTC 2010

I know people get frustrated because they want to just do stuff.

However the IPR process and agreements protect everyone from someone coming along later and asserting patents after people have built products.

Everyone who wants to work on Connect should start the process of joining the WG now and not wait.

John B.