Problem with nonces and HTTP GET

John Bradley john.bradley at wingaa.com
Thu Jan 28 00:20:54 UTC 2010

Andrew,

I think the direction of other people on the thread is to get rid of POST in the indirect response.

POST in the direct communication will remain.

Personally I think POST can work perfectly well.    We are just not willing to make the changes to do it.

Nat wants artifact for a bunch of reasons.

I think that road is a GET response containing the artifact.  Now if the Nonce is in the post response to the artefact query would that solve the nonce problem?

John B.