Problem with nonces and HTTP GET

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Fri Jan 22 18:59:53 UTC 2010

+1 Allen, here's what I get on HuffPo, not very compelling and probably a trigger to "Cancel" to most users.  We need to fix this ASAP!

[cid:image001.png at 01CA9B52.06B74CA0]

Cheers,

Brian

Brian Kissel<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/10/254>
CEO - JanRain, Inc.
bkissel at janrain.com
Mobile: 503.342.2668 | Fax: 503.296.5502
519 SW 3rd Ave. Suite 600  Portland, OR 97204

Increase registrations, engage users, and grow your brand with RPX.  Learn more at www.rpxnow.com<http://www.rpxnow.com/>