[OpenID] openid error mode

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jan 13 18:20:55 UTC 2010

I believe that RPs in general will not be able to automatically recover from
errors (other than to tell the user that something bad happened), so any
error that¹s returned will need to be manually interpreted by the RP¹s
developer.

I would like to to see errors returned using standard error codes (machine
readable) along with an URL or string for the owner of the RP to manually
troubleshoot the problem. The string/url should not be displayed to the end
user. This sounds like a very reasonable feature to include in OpenID
v.Next.

Allen