resolvable spec URIs

Will Norris will at willnorris.com
Tue Feb 23 01:26:40 UTC 2010

just a heads up that I've added a few mod_rewrite rules to openid.net so that the following spec URIs actually redirect to their respective spec documents:
  http://openid.net/signon/1.1
  http://openid.net/sreg/1.0
  http://openid.net/sreg/1.1
  http://openid.net/srv/ax/1.0

I'm not sure what to do about the URI for OpenID Auth 1.0, because there is no nice HTML version of the spec that I can find.  Any suggestions?  Just redirect it to the 1.1 spec, since it's effectively identical?
  http://openid.net/signon/1.0

And the following URIs are use sub-domains, so I can't set them up.  If we could get someone at OSL to setup CNAMEs and Apache virtual hosts for "specs.openid.net" and "schemas.openid.net", I'll get these setup as well:
  http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0
  http://specs.openid.net/extensions/pape/1.0
  http://schemas.openid.net/pape/policies/2007/06/phishing-resistant
  http://schemas.openid.net/pape/policies/2007/06/multi-factor