[WRAP] Wrap Artifact Binding/Mobile Profile

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Tue Feb 16 15:31:51 UTC 2010

Sure a association request is extensible if you change the core spec:)

I prefer to come up with the best design then work around the politics.

I understand Nat has been trying to make progress on this as part of CX and then on it's own.

I am going to be at RSA if Nat is going perhaps we can get together there before the openID summit the following month.

John B.