Artifact Types (was: Re: "openid." name space of KeyValue Form)

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Tue Feb 9 01:51:35 UTC 2010

If the usecase is real, I am all for it, but I am not sure why RP wants to
have a specific type of OP token. Could you elaborate a little more?

=nat

P.S., since we are talking about use cases etc., I am assuming it is still
safe to do this at spes at .

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/
http://twitter.com/_nat_en