"openid." name space of KeyValue Form

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Mon Feb 1 05:13:40 UTC 2010

Hmmm

That's a good question. The reason we put openid.* in the request and
response is that there may be other applications sharing the same
request/response. If so, it would be more consistent if we put openid.*
prefix to the keys of the direct response as well...

Is it just an oversight, or did it have a good reason for it?

=nat

(2010/02/01 13:49), nara hideki wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm thinking of the good reason why "openid." name space to keys of
> Key-Value Form Encoding used for direct responses is dropped.
> I think that we MAY use "openid." name space.
>
> I'm very happy if someone give me a good cue to understand the reason.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> ----
> hdknr

Nat Sakimura (n-sakimura at nri.co.jp)