Anyone seen xauth.org?

Nate Klingenstein ndk at internet2.edu
Thu Apr 22 15:50:37 UTC 2010

Joseph,

We're an academic non-profit.  We're not a SaaS operator.  We do help
run a trust infrastructure that our members use to run federated email
lists.  Some use Sympa, but Sharepoint is more popular.  Sharepoint is
obviously not the right choice for such a community list, so I
mentioned the major FOSS option.

Our members run the software for their own communities, whether
university systems or research groups, and we're bound by our non-
profit status to serve research & education.  XAuth and Meebo make
their own choices about what to use, and I was answering Chris' query
with some options that can help them make that decision.  It can't be
us; it could be the same software; and if Google Groups is best, then
by all means, proceed.

Thanks for the inquiry,
Nate.