2nd Draft of the OpenID v.Next Discovery Working Group Charter

Nat sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 23:21:46 UTC 2010

Then, I would like to throw xri as an identifier type as well in
addition to email style ones as it is really simple to do. Just add http://xri.net/
  when the identifier starts with =, @, ! or ( . It is just a one
liner and is worthwhile to do to support what we support today.

=nat @ Tokyo via iPhone