Draft OpenID v.Next Discovery working group charter

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Fri Apr 16 01:56:20 UTC 2010

Peter,

> > It would be better to have folks
> > working on OpenID engage in the IETF, because that's how stuff gets
> done.
>
> Paul, what kind of engagement do you have in mind?

I'm not proposing any engagement, just replying to the comment on liaising
with the IETF.  If the OpenID experts find it necessary to do something in the
IETF, then I'm suggesting a few folks volunteer to get engaged in the IETF to
get the work done.  I would not just send a document and hope something
happens :)

Paul