Draft OpenID v.Next Discovery working group charter

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:37:51 UTC 2010

I suppose we need to define "OpenID identifiers" in the charter
proposal a little more.

Specifically, I would like the discovery process to find a
non-reassignable identifier.
Otherwise, delegation would not work reliably etc.

See: http://www.sakimura.org/en/modules/wordpress/identity-loss-with-openid-20/
for
some additional thought/discussion.

=nat