Attribute Exchange 2.0

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Sep 17 20:48:07 UTC 2009

Given that everyone using AX seems to be using axschema.org, we should
just bless it. Perhaps the OIDF should take over running it? We should
try to have an official process (hopefully very lightweight) for adding
new attributes.

+100 for making the urls shorter, since AX responses usually exceed the
2KB URL limit, and have to be sent via POST, causing  UX issues.
(browser warnings if the RP doesn't support HTTPS, an extra "white page"
with the form and the button, JS dependency, etc)

Allen