Attribute Exchange 2.0

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Thu Sep 17 00:38:21 UTC 2009

In Japan, we are starting the work to make a matching table for selected
SAML metadata (selected by Mobile Contents Forum: about 600 of them) and
OpenID AX schema. For this kind of thing, it is quite important to
involve telco as well, IMHO. In this regard, as a forum, Kantara seems
to be one of the good place to do.

As to the URL, I prefer shorter one, but axschema.org does not represent
a short URL to me.
Something akin of bit.ly etc. is much shorter. Having said that, I am ok
with axschema.org as well, if it can be transferred to an international
non-profit.

=nat