Attribute Exchange 2.0

John Bradley john.bradley at wingaa.com
Wed Sep 16 22:23:27 UTC 2009

Breno,

You know better than most that I have no standing:)

I don't think it is inconceivable to use axshema.org.

I think I did mention it as an option.

If there was some indication of cross protocol support that would make
it more attractive.

On the other hand any other neutral place would work as well.

The advantage of axshema.org is that Dick picks up the domain and
hosing charges:)

John B.