Attribute Exchange 2.0

Chris Obdam chris.obdam at holder.nl
Wed Sep 16 12:58:50 UTC 2009

Sorry, you're correct, I started at the http://wiki.openid.net/OpenID_Attribute_Exchange_Extension_2_0
  wiki page. I got confused.

Is there some kind of documentation on the previous discussions?
The only thing I find missing at the moment is a description about the
validation types per type. And that's not really part of the draft but
more part of the axschema?
But i'm not a experienced draft writer.. :-)

/Chris

Op 16 sep 2009, om 14:47 heeft Nat Sakimura het volgende geschreven: