Attribute Exchange 2.0

Chris Obdam chris.obdam at holder.nl
Wed Sep 16 10:15:48 UTC 2009

Henrik,

I, in a way, also represent a large OP from Holland. ±8 million users.

We want to enable the RP to check the data. Based on that data the RP
doesn't have to do that much checking anymore.

I declare the discussion hereby opened ;-)

@henrik  Do you already use the AX 2 draft somewhere, maybe in a test
environment?

Cheers,

Chris

Op 16 sep 2009, om 11:53 heeft Henrik Biering het volgende geschreven: