AX and Artifact Binding Charter Proposal

Nat sakimura at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:15:02 UTC 2009

I am taking a crack at editing the spec.

Observing the discussion, there are couple of questions I would like
to ask.

1. Privacy Policy URL.

We are discussing about the privacy policy URL in RP XRD.  That's fine
but we might also want to consider it being included in the request
parameter as in SREG. Do you want to drop it? I think we should keep it.

2. Default Attributes

Do we want to do it in AX way or creat a special set which is
compatible with SREG so that the request URL will be a little shorter?

=nat at Tokyo via iPhone