AX and Artifact Binding Charter Proposal

Dick Hardt Dick.Hardt at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 12 17:32:11 UTC 2009

+1!
On 2009-11-12, at 8:05 AM, Nat Sakimura wrote:

Hi.

In anticipation of the Working Group creation process gets simplified in a couple of days, I have edited AX charter proposal to add "1.1" for a quick fix of things like privacy policy url and fetch parameters, which requires only few lines of additions, so that we can finish it quickly and then work more substantial 2.0, which includes the data structure change.

Also I have created Artifact Binding Charter, which will allow the use of OpenID in limited browsers (e.g., mobile) and improves security. Please feel free to add your names to the list of proposers.

Best,

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/