Requiring Pseudonymous Identifier

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Thu May 14 11:15:46 UTC 2009

I dont think this fits either PAPE or AX.

I cant see how the privacy characteristics of an identifier are part of
'authentication policy'. How the user authenticates to the OP is
(mostly) orthogonal to the nature of the identifier the OP asserts.

Nor does it fit the AX description of attribute as "a unit of personal
identity information".

regards

paul