Requiring Pseudonymous Identifier

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:21:48 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM, SitG Admin
<sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com> wrote:
> Having two simultaneous threads on two closely related lists, with the same
> subject line, can be confusing.

Right.

The original that I raised is what I have explained copule of hours ago.
It is the identifier of the RP Service (which may span multiple domains).
This has impact onto the psudonymous identifier generation.
As I have explained in my previous post, there are some real
requirements for it, esp. in the government sector.

In contrast, identifier for group of individual while interesting is not
directly related to the psudonym issue. So, shall we separate this
topic into another thread with more appropriate subject?

=nat