Requiring Pseudonymous Identifier

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Wed May 13 15:44:34 UTC 2009

I don't think OpenID should specify how pseudonymous identifiers are
generated. That should be up to the OP. But I like the idea of using a
fixed URI as the claimed_id value to specify the behavior desired by the
RP. If, however, we need to grow this to cover anonymous based
identifiers (i.e. the claims based models from earlier in this thread)
then it might make sense to look at a PAPE extension that covers the
type of identifier requested.

Thanks,
George