SREG's Privacy Policy URL

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Tue Jun 30 19:41:01 UTC 2009

Hi Joseph,

There hasn't been any progress on this.  I think everyone considers
fixing the missing privacy policy for AX important.

It is unclear however how to get agreement on this.

One way would be for the library authors to include it without a
approved standard as it doesn't break anything.

We just need to pick a type and do it.

John B.