Are the Discovery Components Done Enough? (Fwd: [security] OpenID Security Best Practices Doc)

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Tue Jun 9 22:05:26 UTC 2009

Hey Breno,
I think this is a good point and judging from this thread already,
there seems to be a group of people really interested in working on
discovery for OpenID.  If we can frame the working group in the right
way (David Fuelling framed it well as "I guess I'm more of the opinion
that the 2.1 Discovery WG is going to produce a "guidance document"
about 2.1 Discovery") then I think it should be a good thing.  That
said, let's do a really good job of defining the goals.

I'll spend some time going over the wiki page WG proposal this week.

--David