SREG's Privacy Policy URL

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 05:56:27 UTC 2009

I worry a little about dumping this into the UX extension, because it's not
the logical place to look for it.
Instead (and our WG process is really effed here), perhaps we should have a
Policy Expression Extension (acronym pending) so that we could express
things like this:

<xrds:XRDS>
<XRD>
<Type>xri://$xrds*simple</Type>

<!-- Privacy Policy -->
<Service>

<Type>http://schemas.openid.net/policies/privacy</Type>
<URI>http://example.com/privacy.php</URI>

</Service>

<!-- Terms & Conditions -->
<Service>

<Type>http://schemas.openid.net/policies/terms</Type>
<URI>http://example.com/terms_and_conditions.php</URI>

</Service>
</XRD>
</xrds:XRDS>

I also think that RP discovery makes a lot of sense, and that really this
stuff should all live in /host-meta.

Chris

Chris Messina
Open Web Advocate