SREG's Privacy Policy URL

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Tue Jun 2 18:49:08 UTC 2009

I think this is covered in http negotiation.

If the OP knows the users language preference from there profile they
can fetch the correct one for the user and display it.

Can google stop changing my language pregrence to Spanish?

I think a single URI for each policy and letting http deal with the
language issue is best.

For process we could have it written up in the XRI TC as a profile for
XRDS (Breno/George?),  or attempt to spin up a OIDF WG.

I don't think it would be more than a page ether way.

The other alternative is to agree on it as a community and RP's just
start publishing it.

It isn't like we haven't done that in the past.   SREG was never
adopted as a standard.

John B.