SREG's Privacy Policy URL

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Jun 2 18:44:33 UTC 2009

The internationalization problem is one of the reasons why it might make
more sense for the privacy policy url to be passed in as a parameter by
the RP. The RP already is passing the user's language to the OP as part
of the UI extension, so we could just make this an additional parameter.

Alternatively, we can just say that the RP has a single privacy policy
url, and the Privacy Polocy URL can take an optional openid.ui.lang
parameter. The privacy policy url can be discoverable.

Allen