SREG's Privacy Policy URL

Joseph A Holsten joseph at josephholsten.com
Thu Jul 2 23:53:51 UTC 2009

OK, what should those type URLs be? PAPE uses XRDS type like <http://schemas.openid.net/pape/policies/2007/06/phishing-resistant
 >, so how about these two:
   http://schemas.openid.net/privacy/policies/2009/07/privacy
   http://schemas.openid.net/privacy/policies/2009/07/terms

Is there existing language defining the semantics of these URI types?
Is it necessary to write this from scratch?

Where do we need to document this information? Is someone running <http://xrdstype.net
 >? Would it be enough to just put these there?

Is there anything else that needs to get to document this behaviour
for implementors?

http://josephholsten.com