No subject

Wed Jul 1 21:53:52 UTC 2009

"margin-left: 40px;">

OpenID relying parties will need to be redirected from the domain provided =
at=20
user login over to Google&#39;s OpenID service. In order for this redirect =
to=20
happen, all relying parties will need to start looking for a new OpenID=20
extension that Google has developed and implemented in conjunction with one=
=20
relying party technology, <a href=3D"http://www.janrain.com/">JanRain&#39;s=
ything about this except from this one article. And Google&#39;s own <a hre=
f=3D"http://code.google.com/intl/ja/apis/accounts/docs/OpenID.html">OpenID =
for Google Apps</a> page says nothing about a special extension.<br>

hat you have to say, but I&#39;ll defend to the death your right to say it.=
&quot; - S. G. Tallentyre<br>

--000e0ce0719c124186046e48c444--