Request for consideration of AX 2.0 Working Group Charter Proposal

Allen Tom atom at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jan 28 01:56:12 UTC 2009

Breno -

I've updated the WG Charter to include patching SREG to include avatar
image and info about the quality of the user's email address.

I also updated the charter to mention that AX will be updated to allow
RPs to pass a link to their privacy policy.

http://openid.pbwiki.com/OpenID_Attribute_Exchange_Extension_2_0

Thanks
Allen

Breno de Medeiros wrote:

> The only pertinent issue that is left open in this regard appears to
> be whether or not SREG will be inspected as part of this. Allen,
> please edit the WG proposal charter to include it.
>
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Raghu Nallani Chakravartula
> <raghu at producthorizons.com> wrote:
>
>> Futher, the verification information cannot sometimes be expressed in a
>> single type.
>> It may need to be qualified with additional information as regards who
>> verified it, when, how long is the verification valid etc...
>>
>> I am guessing validation data exchange will need to grow into a struct
>> exchange.
>>
>> -Raghu
>>
>> Paul Madsen wrote:
>>
>>> FWIW, the separate 'verified' field is the approach the Infocard community
>>> took
>>>
>>> https://informationcard.net/wiki/index.php/Claim_Catalog
>>>
>>> They also allow the particular verification method used to be listed
>>>

>>> https://informationcard.net/wiki/index.php/Claim_Catalog#Verification_Methods
>>>
>>> One drawback of this method is that all claims sent together get lumped
>>> together into a single bucket wrt verification
>>>
>>> paul

>>> --
>>> Paul Madsen
>>> e:paulmadsen @ ntt-at.com